What are you going to do as Graphic Designer
As a Graphic Designer you work closely with your collegue Designer. You develop new concepts within food retail together with the Sales and Development team and the Special Projects team.
- You participate in brainstorming sessions.
- You bring creative ideas alive by turning them into visual images.
- You develop new concepts and product ideas.
- You are responsible for the design, layout, image processing and the technically correct delivery of files for sales & concept presentations, POS materials, packaging and all other marketing communications.
- You monitor L's corporate identity.
- You are in charge of your own planning and you set priorities in consultation.