Responsibilities Account Manager Brand Design
- Initially, you will roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty, operating independently on your segment and seeing projects through from conception to completion
- You will report to the Account Director and aid them in delivering on the Client Business Plan
- You will be confident briefing and reviewing work, leveraging strategic and creative principles, and championing the cause of the client.
- You will be able to support the presentation of creative work with Design Directors, or in their absence present work confidently yourself.
- You will be required to write proposals, estimates and timelines, as well as manage all the financial aspects of your projects.
- You’ll need to be an excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to manage clients and projects independently, in association with the Creative, Strategy and Operations teams.
- At times you will be required to attend face to face presentations and client development meetings, particularly in Europe. Day-to-day client meetings are completed remotely with Global and Local teams all around the world.