Onze belofte aan jou
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Education & Training
- On-the-job feedback
- Creative freedom
As a Product Manager you will work from the global head office in Den Bosch. Together in a team of 4 collegues you are responsible for the development and production of all Special Promotions for kids. Driving ideas to reality. You work closely with the sourcing team in Hong Kong and your colleagues based in Italy. Being the expert on product, cost & capacity you will often be the direct contact person towards sales and project management. You oversee all pending leads & programs and are also always looking out for new trends, materials, production techniques & product innovations.
- You are in charge of all buying activities, cost negotiation, benchmarking.
- You are taking care of vendor risk & relationship management incl. ensuring the product compliance.
- You are not only responsible for pricing and lead-time for sale pitches, but you also take care of new product development and vendor procurement.
- You are responsible for all production lead-time and quality until goods delivered.
As a Product Manager you will become part of an ambitious, international club of innovators that has 'extraordinary' as the standard.
- Contract for 32, 36 or 40 hours a week.
- Salary between € 4,000 and € 4,500 gross per month.
- Good pension scheme.
- Bonus based on personal goals achieved and business goals achieved.
- Possibility to work from home.
L-Founders of Loyalty wants to enrich people's lives by creating lasting relationships between consumers and retailers. From the head office in 's-Hertogenbosch and offices in Europe, Asia and America, 200 employees work daily on the development of extraordinary loyalty campaigns for clients worldwide. Loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. Giving everyone the opportunity to collect things in life that make them feel enriched and put a smile on their face. People that feel good are the essence of loyalty. And the best currency to build a strong relationship between companies and customers. And you can be part of it.
Wie zijn jouw collega's?The founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, these founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together they share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in their DNA, they understand loyalty. That’s why they are the founders of loyalty. They now want to use all their experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. To set new standards in loyalty.
For L-Founders their people, their culture is what builds the company. That’s why they are looking for a culture fit. That Founder mindset. On top of that, as expert in your field, the following applies to you:
- At least 5 years experience in sourcing and product development, preferably in kids promotions.
- You are an expert on product, cost, capacity and sustainability.
- You are sales and support driven.
- You care, you share, you are entrepreneurial, and you are accountable.
- Flexible, yet pragmatic. Whatever it takes, you make it happen.
- You work in a structured way and you have an eye for detail.
- You are empathic and like looking at things from different perspectives.
- Team spirit is important. Together as Founders, we conquer challenges and celebrate success.
Hoe nu verder?
Are you the founder we are looking for?
If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts. Let's talk!
This vacancy is handled exclusively by SMS Intermediar. Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com or give me a call: 040 211 4075.