We’ll challenge you every step of the way: the job
Easter and Christmas are exciting times for chocolate products. Your challenge is to work on products which are being sold in a tax free environment. As a Technical Project Manager Packaging you will build a bridge between the global and European packaging team by translating global packaging innovations into feasible and viable outcomes. You will achieve this by initiating and managing major regional innovation packaging projects.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- identifying and leveraging internal and external supply network opportunities with external manufacturers and co-packers
- engaging with different high-level stakeholders to deal with multiple complex projects at the same time
- working closely with the Global Category Business Units on the technical feasibility of packaging concepts at an early stage of the design process
- taking the lead as a business packaging owner by collaborating with the Marketing and Procurement departments
- sharing your technical packaging expertise in flexibles, carton and corrugated and rigid plastics