Are you an enthusiastic starter or do you already have 1 or 2 years of experience and are you looking for a challenging job at a dynamic and international agency? Do you also speak and read excellent English? Then you are the one I'm looking for for this Project Support role. Check the entire vacancy below:
Euro 2500 - 2750
36 - 40 uur
Onze belofte aan jou
- Pension benefits
- Education & Training
In this role, your key responsibilities will be to• Consult with On-Site Personnel and/or Client during the artwork development and pre-press execution.
• Attend any pre-production meetings (or other meetings), when feasible, per On-Site Personnel’s/Sales request or request of the Client.
• Respond in a timely manner to Clients.
• Establish a good and professional working relationship with our Client(s) and design firm(s), engravers and printers.
• Communicate artwork issues with the Client/On-Site Personnel /Sales/Printer.
• Communicate minor issues direct with design firms. If timing is impacted, contact Client/On-Site Personnel/Sales.
• Respond in a timely fashion to requests of Client/On-Site Personnel /Sales and others
• Document all critical and pertinent information that may impact the quality
• Participate in process improvement efforts and various production meetings to foster a positive creative impact on the business.
• Gather, co-ordinate and communicate job-related information to production
• Verify technical supplied data is correct to supplied art
• Schedule and see that deadlines are being met on all aspects of the project
• Review PDFs for questions/comments
• Troubleshooting and problem solving with the client
• Shipping - print tools and tracking when necessary
• Oversee and manage the invoicing process once a project has been delivered.
• Communicate received and shipped art to On-Site Personnel/Sales and perform user functionality in a Client’s database used for tracking artwork projects
You will benefit from the following experiences and skills• Previous experience as a CSR in the print industry
• Production/packaging background
• Creative design background with good project management skills
• Experience in the design, print or production art industry
- Competetive salary approx. € 2250-2500 gros p/month
- Fulltime position
- 25 days annual leave (+8 statutory public days)
- Pension scheme
- Modern workspace in a historic building in the centre of Amsterdam.
The agencySGS is a global brand impact group delivering speed and quality through innovation and insights to drive impact for our world-class clients. We combine deep expertise in design, graphic services, production, technology, and process optimization with unmatched marketplace understanding, dynamic ideas, and client-first customer service. We bring the world’s best brands to life and set them up for success in the modern world.
SGS shifts brands to impact through the strength of our people. Our team of nearly 5,000 employees across 30+ countries works collaboratively to exceed client expectations today and anticipate how we’ll need to pivot together to win tomorrow. We take pride in our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion along with our ambition to lead the industry to a more sustainable future to drive positive impact for our clients, our people, and our planet.