Master Data Analyst
Good use of data has become essential within every organisation. Therefore our client, a specialist in the field of loyalty campaigns, is looking for a Master Data Analyst. Someone who brings and builds solid knowledge about Master Data and pricing to the company. The Data is used to produce the right products with the right specifications, but also to determine the right price. Your role is to keep all data up to date, but also to seek for improvements and opportunities in how the Data is collected and processed.
Onze belofte aan jou
- Work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Education & Training
- Pension benefits
- On-the-job feedback
As Master Data Analyst..
You will be responsible for two areas within the organisation. You support the business for all its Master data needs and act as first line support (point of information and escalation) for urgent fixes, changes, and improvements. Next to this you strengthen the organisation's competitive position by determining competitive prices per product range, region and opportunity. In bulletpoints:
- You are responsible for timely and accurate creation (data-entry), maintenance, and optimization of partners, suppliers and products in Salesforce.
- You are responsible for the translation of the relevant sourcing business processes to Salesforce in collaboration with the Process Owner.
- You are continuously looking for process improvements within your area of expertise - actively looking for ways to operate smarter and more efficiënt.
- You set up the end-to-end pricing process. You design, implement, and execute the pricing process within the organisation.
- You maintain all relevent master data, and otherwise actively chase and collect all variables, to run solid and accurate price calculations.
- You maintain and control stock prices, and you create monthly stock pricing reports.
You will be working in a great international company, where you will get the opportunity to develop yourself and the function. Furthermore:
- Contract for 32, 36 or 40 hours a week.
- Salary between € 3,500 and € 4,000 gross per month, depending on your experience;
- Good pension scheme.
- Bonus based on personal goals achieved and business goals achieved.
- Possibility to work from home.
About the organisation
The organisation is an expert in the field of loyalty programs and campaigns. The goal is to build a strong relationship between the companies (or brands) and their customers. The organisation operates internationally and has about 230 employees, working hard in creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. In order to set new standards in loyalty, but more importantly, to put a smile on every consumer's face!
In the role of Master Data Analyst you will work in close cooperation with various internal departments such as Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Procurement. On a daily basis you will work closely together with the Product & Brand Management team and the Supply Chain Management team.
Who are you?
For this role we are looking for someone who wants to further develop him- or herself. Someone who sees opportunities and dares to share his or her ideas. What you bring:
- At least completed a higher professional education degree, HBO (Bachelor) level in for instance business administration.
- An accurate working attitude, strong analytical skills, and an eye for detail.
- At least 3 tot 4 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Great knowledge and experience in working with Excel, and functional experience with ERP systems (preferably Salesforce).
- You are fluent in English and preferably speak Dutch as well.
- Strong communication skills, you have to communicate with stakeholders from various countries and cultures.
Hoe nu verder?
Interested!? Apply today using the application button on the right, or mail your resume with a short motivation to email@example.com.
Would you like to know more about the vacancy or organisation? Please contact me on: 040-211 40 75.