Dark Grey Europe is an international marketing communications agency, specialized in channel marketing and communications in the business-to-business market. For more than 60 years, Dark Grey Europe has been working on a wide range of channel-marketing and sales campaigns for great international organizations. To put strategies, campaigns, and solutions into the hands of their customers, Dark Grey Europe is looking for an Account Manager who knows how to connect with organizations and build relationships in the EMEA market. You will be working within a team of client service and creative professionals to deliver high-quality communications campaigns and tools to your assigned clients.
Onze belofte aan jou
- Flexible working hours
- Education & Training
As an Account Manager you will help Dark Grey Europe by growing client relationships in the EMEA market. You make sure that every project runs smoothly and within the allocated budget. You lead multiple projects at once and always thrive for the highest quality. You will:
- Be an important point of contact for clients that are assigned to you, and will establish strong relationships;
- Contribute to business growth by identifying new opportunities;
- Brief and schedule the creative team to produce campaign deliverables and assets;
- Support a Client Service Director in devising campaigns that meet client briefs and budgets;
- Define project scope, estimates, time plans and budgets together with the account and creative teams.
As an Account Manager you will have challenging role within an international organization. This includes:
- A one year contract to start with, for 32 to 40 hours a week;
- A salary between €3,200 and €4,500 plus 8% holiday pay per month, depending on experience;
- A workplace in the heart of Eindhoven, also easy reachable by public transport;
- The opportunity to further develop yourself through courses;
- A temporary contract for 40 hours a week, but also the flexibility to work part-time (minimum of 32 hours).
About Dark Grey Europe
Dark Grey Europe is a specialist channel marketing & communications agency serving international, business-to-business companies. They offer a rare mix of skills and resources, combining a strong strategic approach with creativity to deliver effective sales and marketing campaigns, tools and materials both on- and offline. The organization is based in the center of Eindhoven, but has clients across 37 countries. The organization has been operating under the name Dark Grey Europe for a year, but has over 60 years of experience in the industry. With this experience, they know better than anyone how to use different sales channels, on a global and local level.
The organization is characterized by a flat, informal communication structure. A nice workplace where honesty is appreciated, one of the reasons that colleagues stay for a long time.
What we are looking for
As an Account Manager you can make quick and independent decisions. We are looking for someone with a proactive approach to projects and clients, who knows how to work in a team. You:
- Have at least 3+ years of relevant working experience in a role as Account-/Project Manager;
- Ideally have a degree in marketing or similar;
- Have good organisational and time management skills;
- Are fluent in written and spoken English (German language skills are a plus);
- Have a good understanding of marketing & communications, creative processes, and techniques – (including Social Media platforms and SEM);
You must be based in The Netherlands with either Dutch nationality or Dutch residents permit. You will be office-based in Eindhoven but will also travel to meet clients so a valid driver’s licence would be beneficial.
Is this the vacancy for you? Then apply with an up-to-date resume and a short motivation. You can do this by clicking the green “solliciteer” button on the right.
Questions? Please contact me at +31 (0)40 211 40 75 or by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.