What are you going to do as Creative Graphic Designer
As a Graphic Designer you work closely with your colleague Designers. You develop new concepts within food retail together with the Sales and Development team and the Special Projects team.
You are responsible for the design, layout, image processing and the technically correct delivery of files for sales & concept presentations, POS materials, packaging and all other marketing communications. You will bring creative ideas alive by turning them into visual images.
- Taking design briefs to understand requirements;
- Conceptualising and developing design concepts, graphics, and layouts;
- Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines;
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating their feedback into the final design;
- Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure proofs are of good quality and in line with production specifications.