Responsibilities Account Director Design
To provide superior service to the business by:
- Continually building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with the client/s.
- Providing strategic insight, planning, and implementation.
- Continuously monitoring the progress of service levels, quality, and KPI data. Working together with senior management to analyse, review and facilitate change/improvement.
- Taking overarching ownership and responsibility for the financial health and profitability of your client and their projects.
- Controlling the financial procedures, ensuring all members of the team are fully aware of targets.
- Completing all forecasts when required and preparing and developing the client’s business plan in conjunction with more senior member/s of the team.
- Providing excellent leadership and guidance to junior team members.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the agencies' vision and values by regularly presenting credentials and introducing new potential clients to the unique selling points.
- Demonstrating insight and understanding of the creative/marketing mix; including adaptive design, digital, design and marketing.
- Striving for continual personal development of the team through guidance, assistance, and empowerment.