UX / UI Designer for multinational in Amsterdam
The design team of one of Amsterdam's best known multinationals is looking for a UX / UI Designer who will create user experience journeys, wireframes and user scenarios. Interested in this vacancy? Apply now!
Onze belofte aan jou
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
- Creative freedom
- On-the-job feedback
Your role as UX / UI Designer for multinational in Amsterdam
As UX / UI Designer you will be responsible for:
- Create user experience journeys, wireframes and user scenarios.
- Hands-on design: Create testable prototypes for online and offline user tests.
- Usability research: Conduct your own usability research as well as collaborate with in-house product researchers to create hypothesis and assumptions for concept validation and usability testing.
- UX principles: Define and apply interaction principles with empathy to user contexts within existing design language system.
- Technical: Understand opportunities and challenges of technology and stay updated on high tech trends. Assess when technology is appropriate for business requirements and user needs.
- Finished design delivery: Responsible to deliver high quality designs for development. We look for those talented hybrid UX designers able to also deliver UI/visual design
- Coordinate with other supporting disciplines such as motion designers, copy writers, etc.
- A dynamic role in a high-paced design oriented environment and international team
- A contract as a temporal employee of SMS Intermediair (secondment) for 32 or 40 hours per week
- Period: Aug 2022 - March 2023, extension possible.
- A maximum monthly salary of €4500,- (based on fulltime employment)
To succeed in this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- You have a minimum of 3+ years in UX design in consumer facing with at least one project in a lead position.
- You are passionate about making intuitive and engaging digital experiences
- You are on top of tech and design trends
- You have the ability to articulate and enable your design solutions with user-centered design
- You have the confidence to ask questions and challenge the status quo with research
- Experience in using the following tools: Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and online research tools.
- Fluent business communication in English.
- Include a portfolio in your submission showing UX projects.