As a Design Project Manager for Eindhoven based multinational
As Project Manager you scope, plan and manage the execution of project activities, to realize the respective commitments and Design objectives. You work closely with the Design Business Partner, the designers within the program delivery team and other stakeholders in- and outside the organization.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Clarify and align project goals, create project plans, get stakeholder buy-in
- Organize the resources to be used and specify the quality standard in the processes
- Manage the project execution towards the timely realization of the agreed deliverables. Remain on top of budget and ensure corrective actions as needed
- Work in a structured and methodical way, utilizing company standard processes and toolset
- Secure transparency and predictability on the progress and outcome of a project in all its metrics