Onze belofte aan jou
- Work from home
- Creative freedom
Functie omschrijving CGI Producer
The Producer must be detail-oriented with previous experience defining project goals/priorities, scheduling artists/tasks, breaking down and monitoring costs, looking ahead for potential obstacles, communicating specifications and motivating teams. This producer will be responsible for coordinating client communication.
- Position requires proven ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Manage task assignments and priorities for the artists using Shotgun.
- Requires knowledge of CGI project management tools/methodologies.
- Publishes client notes within studio project management system.
- Prioritize workload to ensure team’s expectations are met and managed.
- Attending reviews of the materials/content with the client
- Competetive salary approx. € 3000-3250 gros p/month
- Temporary contract for 6 months. Extension or permanent contract possible.
- Fulltime position
- 25 days annual leave (+8 statutory public days)
- Pension scheme
- Modern workspace in a historic building in the centre of Amsterdam.
SGS is a global brand impact group delivering speed and quality through innovation and insights to drive impact for our world-class clients. We combine deep expertise in design, graphic services, production, technology, and process optimization with unmatched marketplace understanding, dynamic ideas, and client-first customer service. Our team of nearly 5,000 employees across 30+ countries works collaboratively to exceed client expectations today and anticipate how we’ll need to pivot together to win tomorrow. We take pride in our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion along with our ambition to lead the industry to a more sustainable future to drive positive impact for our clients, our people, and our planet.
Profiel CGI Producer
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to multi-task, troubleshoot and prioritize
- Able to work effectively with a wide variety of personalities
- Able to adapt quickly to ever-evolving tech and workflow adaptations
- Able to communicate succinctly and professionally with staff and clients
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within a 3D or CGI environment
- Shotgun experience is a plus
- Familiarity with MassTransit, Aspera is a plus
- Excel or equivalent experience is a plus
- Experience working in a CGI/VFX environment is a plus