Account Manager (Amsterdam Studio)
Our Amsterdam Studio is growing rapidly. We are looking for an Account Manager who will be a valuable contributor in the Client Service team, embodying the Marks can-do attitude and spirit of collaboration. They will actively manage the delivery of our clients’ needs - whether that’s drafting briefs, authoring estimates, writing project plans or booking in design resource. There is no “I” in this team and we work hard together to deliver small and big projects across both global and local brands and we like to have fun doing it!
Client Services are the voice of the client within Marks and help ensure that projects run smoothly in the studio. They help our clients to shine by identifying and shaping the clients’ business, brand and personal needs into actionable briefs, ensuring we deliver against them on time, on budget and with excellence.
Our ideal candidate comes from a world of branding and has a background working on FMCG brands of all levels with an understanding of how they operate.
Onze belofte aan jou
What will you do?
- Demonstrate awareness and accountability for revenue targets
- Manage client conversations, taking briefs, feedback and seeking clarity where required.
- Draft engaging studio briefs for alignment with Design Directors
- Take ownership for the approval and delivery of:
- Our work: project plans, cost proposals, contact and status reports, tracking live projects
- Our finances: accuracy of the sales tracker, invoicing completed work, tracking accruals, delivering month-end figures.
- Identify and manage the inputs needed to deliver the project on time
- Work with Design and Resource Management to ensure we have the right talent on the project at the right time
What you will need:
- A strong service mindset, setting out to achieve the best result
- Project management and workflow management skills
- Ability to ask questions - you won’t settle for ambiguity and need clarity to do your job
- Excellent organization skills and ability to stay calm under pressure
- A solid understanding of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Keynote
- Great listening skills What you will benefit from
We are a global brand experience agency with multiple locations — across continents, time zones and geography. Coming together, we deliver both global vision and local intelligence. In Europe we have studios across London, Birmingham, Amsterdam and Paris.
We are uniquely constructed to enable brands to win in an age of constant change. Our focus is on using design to amplify brands in the most effective and efficient ways possible and deliver it globally.
Who you are:
- A natural organizer and project manager with a positive attitude, who works in a friendly, relaxed and focused way.
- You love Design and Branding.
- You have a passion for visual culture, creativity, innovation and tech, beyond the world of graphic design.