Reproduction of customer artwork files according to the specifications & guidelines in place for rotogravure and flexo print process. Quality control for the reproduction and pre-distortion of customer artwork files supplied for engraving process.
- Produce accurate and high quality artwork files, from basic to complex designs, ensuring consistent & timely completion;
- Specifications as agreed between Assessment and the Customer and/or Sales department;
- Customer/Brand specific guidelines/standards;
- Planning Targets;
- Evaluate & approve quality of Repro work completed within the team
- Provide support & back-up;
- Order Profile Check for conformity with specifications including Trapping, Gripping, Keylines, etc;
- Layers & File Structure;
- Colour Matching;
- Liaison with manufacturing operations (Engraving/Print) to advise or consult on specific artwork i.e. Colour-matching on press;
- Conduct artwork corrections (text, colour & services) as required;
- Other tasks defined by the manager within the reasonable scope of the work.
To qualify for the position you must meet the following requirements:
- Intermediate level degree or equivalent level obtained by work experience;
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, mostly Illustrator;
- Preferably knowledge of Esko ArtPro pre-press software or similar;
- Knowledge of print production and/or prepress operations: Gravure or Flexo;
- English must be fluent in verbal & written; fluency in additional European languages advantageous;
- Good understanding of colour science & related technologies/software;
- Knowledge/experience of shrink sleeve applications and requirements for packaging market related to graphic design;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & telephone manner;
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and be multi-tasked orientated;
- Self-motivated with strong organization skills;
- Ability to establish & maintain a good working relationship with other team members & departments;
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a Team;
- Critical thinking & problem solving abilities;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Working Experience with both Mac & PC.
Fuji Seal Group provides shrink sleeve labels, self-adhesive labels (pressure sensitive labels), spouted pouches, and packaging machinery in a global scale. Utilizing the technology and capabilities of the Group, Fuji Seal provides total packaging solutions to meet customers needs in a wide range of areas, such as food, beverages, dairy, home & personal care and pharmaceutical products.