PolyMX is a global pioneer in the die cutting industry, especially when it comes to ejection material. The company is now looking for an International Sales Manager with technical knowledge on both rotary and flatbed die cutting.
PolyMX is considered as a global pioneer in the die cutting industry . The company develops, produces and supplies synthetic products that are used in the die cutting and technical industry and in transport, equitation and the maritime sector.
Thanks to the high quality and durability of Polytop MX®, PolyMX has become leading in the world of high performance ejection material. The specially for die cutting industry developed system enables faster production with lower cutting pressure and – in the end – offers better quality end products, for all standard paper types currently in use.
To further strengthen and develop the global business of PolyMX, the company is now looking for an International Sales Manager. In this job you are responsible for the commercial management and the development of key accounts located worldwide. As PolyMX’s International Sales Manager:
- You identify and act upon opportunities to support the customers’ businesses
- You build your international networks with customers at all levels and in business relevant areas
- You will research the market and promote PolyMX’s innovative product applications to global businesses by contacting senior level executives
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and competitive offering
- Provide accurate forecasting, including deal value, status and steps to close
As PolyMX’s International Sales Manager:
- You have a technical background in the packaging industry
- You have experience with selling technical products of the highest quality
- You know how to negotiate, but you rather talk about the product’s added value than its price
- You have excellent intercultural communication skills and are able to operate effectively with people from other cultures
- You are solutions focused, reliable and you feel fully responsible to represent PolyMX in a professional manner
- You feel at ease being around and contacting high level executives
- You should be able to travel a lot on your own, as PolyMX’s customers and dealers are located worldwide
- Fluency in English is a must (both written and spoken), Spanish and any other language is a plus
Working as PolyMX’s International Sales Manager means being the face of the company towards its globally located customers and dealer-network. PolyMX offers you a varying, independent and responsible job in a fast growing international company that highly values its top position in the die cutting industry. You are offered a competitive salary at international sales manager level + bonus based on individual objectives.