Your responsibilities as a Design Project Manager / Scrum Master for corporate Design organisation in Eindhoven
Driving digital transformation –it’s what you love doing. Your vision about working agile easily motivates others, especially in a creative environment. You will tackle challenges such as what the role of an Experience Designer can be in an agile environment, or how this XD can collaborate with developers, business partners and product managers in SAFe.
As the current Project Manager is leaving, the team dedicated to a leading healthcare program of this corporate Design organisation is looking for a replacement. In this role, you will orchestrate and realize design delivery management; i.e. scope, plan and manage the execution of project activities, to realize the respective commitments and Design objectives. You work closely with the Design Business Partner, the designers within the program delivery team and other stakeholders in- and outside the organization.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Clarify and align project goals, create project plans, specify quality standards, get stakeholder buy-in.
• Organize team backlog, drive daily management, team sprints and retrospectives.
• Manage the project execution towards the timely realization of the agreed deliverables.
• Work in a structured and methodical way, utilizing company standard processes and toolset.
• Promote an empowered and collaborative team environment that fosters ownership, creativity and innovation.
• Secure transparency and predictability on the progress and outcome of a project in all its metrics.
• Contribute to the project management community’s performance and capability building
You are part of The Design Project Management community and the specific healthcare program team, where a professional and fun workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse multi-functional team will greet you. You’ll report to the global Project Management Office lead, and on a daily basis work close with a team of designers who support multiple software development teams in the business on innovative projects.