Wat ga je doen als UX / UI Designer
- Create information architectures and application flows (flowcharts). Creating functional designs for application screens (wireframes).
Interface & usability:
- Apply and define (general) interface and interaction principles. Define and apply general usability principles.
- Crafting experience demonstrators, prototypes and scenarios that together create a great brand experience. Use appropriate skills (sketching, prototyping and specification) to define and communicate interaction concepts.
- Identification and applying of digital technology opportunities and constraints.
Key activities for this assignment:
- Ongoing development and business support
- create flows and assets and specs for apps
- Check build and implementation quality
- Maintain documentation repository
- Predevelopment work:
- Requirements (business & technical) gathering and refinement
- Develop concepts, information architecture, visual design & high level content, iterate and groom
- Present and gather feedback from multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Create prototypes and assist with testing
- Design support:
- Support Design Business partner to influence business on roadmap
- Improve wow with development and business (App development team in India, business and I&D in Bothell, CPD2 in NL, different Business verticals, etc)
- Work out certain design initiatives (depending on the brief, but can include basically everything)
- Create documentation