Program Manager / Senior Project Manager
Through enabling strategic alignment and daily engagements between Design and its stakeholders you ensure that the team is poised to meet the objectives on-time and on-budget, as well as champion quality and integrity of the result. We are looking for a passionate, experienced and delivery-focused program manager. So, if you delight in monitoring cohesive well-functioning design teams and want to be part of a collaborative and dynamic culture that puts people in the centre, then this is probably the place for you.
Wat houd het in?
Euro 5000 - 5500
36 - 40 uur
Full-time, Part-time, Vast
Onze belofte aan jou
- Work from home
- Education & Training
- Creative freedom
- On-the-job feedback
Functie omschrijving Program Manager / Senior Project Manager
- Project and program management savvy.
- Strong financial background.
- Relevant experience in managing complex programs
- Excellent knowledge of MS office package; working knowledge of project/program management software is a strong advantage.
- Skilled in applying change, risk and resource management
- Affinity with design (product/packaging/digital)
- Program Scope – Global / Design for Product, Communication, Packaging and Digital activities
- Team size approx. 15fte: based in NL, China and India
- You will report to the Design Lead based in Amsterdam too
- There is no travel involved
- Secondment 6-12 months, extension or permanent contract possible
- Salary +/- € 5000-5750 gros p/month on fulltime base.
- Fulltime 40 hours a week (32 hrs is an option)
- Starting date: asap
- Location - Amsterdam
- Design department of a multinational in Amsterdam
- Category: Kitchen Appliances
Profiel Program Manager / Senior Project Manager
- Outgoing personality, emphatetic, and very comfortable to handle complexity.
- Keeping a cool and objective point of view even under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills.
- Natural problem solver, resourceful and positive to any given challenge.
- People person, capable to coach and motivate the several PMs operating across the different locations.
- To the point, practical can-do mentality.
- Willing to challenge the status quo when there are opportunities for improvement.
- Active support when it comes to:
- Identify and consolidate team needs (additional capacity etc.), monitor the process to prevent delays or any other bottleneck.
- Counseling and disciplining the project management team in the different locations.
- Enforcing policies and procedures, but always with the goal of enabling effectiveness and fast response.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; support in the preparation of the annual operational planning (AOP), as well as in the consolidation & submission of the quarterly Rolling Forecasts.
- Assesses program performance continuously: plans and keep track of expenditures, analyses program variances and proposes corrective plan of actions.